Register your 12-month warranty here.
We stand by the quality of our product, so you can be confident in your purchase.
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
The replacement or refund of the product is the absolute limit of Jay and Me Home Décor’s liability under this warranty.
How Long Does The Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts 12 months from the date of purchase. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the shelves.
How Do You Get Service?
To qualify for the warranty, you must register your purchase at Jayandme.com.
To make a warranty claim within the applicable warranty period, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description and photos of the issue. We aim to respond to all warranty claims within 48 hours of receipt.
What Happens when I Make a Warranty Claim?
Firstly, a member of our Customer Care team will receive your claim and will review your description and photos. They may seek further information from you.
We reserve the right to either exchange the entire product or issue a full or partial refund for a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship under normal use.
Depending on the nature of the claim, you may be asked to return the defective product to us for assessment and inspection.
Our goal is to resolve the issue as quickly and positively as possible for you.
What Is Not Covered By The Limited Warranty?
The hexagon shelves are intended to be used as a wall shelf. They should not be used for any other purpose or be modified in any way.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or deliberate damage by the user, or conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Product/s without proof of purchase.
- Products which are resold or reconstituted as second-hand goods.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by overloading.
- Usage other than normal personal domestic and household use.
- Variations in colour and shade.
- Exposure to excessive heat, moisture, ultra-violet light or physical or chemical abuse (such as floor and paint strippers and other harsh chemicals).
- Natural color fading caused by prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Alteration, modification, repair or use of the product which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions.
- Damage, problems or failure caused by acts of God, fire, wind, storm, flood, lightning, vandalism, earthquake, pests, insects or interference by foreign objects or matter affecting the product such as dirt, debris, soot or moisture.
- Products which have been installed in a portable or mobile building, structure or application including but not limited to, a caravan or boat.
- Products which are re-installed at a location other than the original installation site.
- Inadequate support in the structure to which the product is installed.
- Accidental damage caused because of an unexpected and non-deliberate action.
The warranty does not cover consequential damages. If the product is required to be removed from the room’s structure the warranty does not cover re-decoration or damage to flooring and walls. This will be the responsibility of the consumer to make good.
How Does State Law Apply?
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.